Do you actually care about celebrities?

Pnut1980

Sep 9, 2008
I'm trying to figure out why there are so many magizines and websites for people that 99.9% of the public will never meet.

I don't gossip.Especially about things I wouldn't have any idea what I was talking about.

not really.

what they do in their life is none of my business...it all gets on my nerves.

i think its stupid that they get away with breaking the law.

i just like watching the shows, movies and listening to music...but id rather not know their personal life....i may end up losing respect for what i like.

No. Why would I care about other people's lives?

If it wasn't for those magazines and websites (gossip), I doubt that celebrities would be as popular as they are now.

I have zero interest. in fact my pals know all these celebrities that ive never even heard of. i live in like a cave or something. hehe aw well. i gotta worry bout my life before i worry bout other rich pple's lives

As human beings but of course. How could anyone say no is rather odd
I find. The very people who entertain us make us laugh and all. Do I want to know what they wear to bed no. But that is just me.

i do not care about these people. i wish magazines and websites etc. would concentrate on something that matters.
most of these people have no real talent what so ever.
i think it is the decline of america.

No. They aren't any different than non-celebrities. It's just that people know who they are.

Back