Many rumor Obama MAYBE a racist and MAYBE a terrorist, but Palin IS openly a

whgilmore

Sep 1, 2008
fascist, bigot and separatist? She is vindictive, bigoted, and she has been a member of the IAP as openly declared by the group's chairman, yet the Republicans bow before her as if she were their goddess. Does acceptance of her and her behaviors indicate the real ideologies behind their party?

For the brainwashed stuck on stupid, I am not liberal or democrat. You need go no further and whine no more.

For those who want to know more, see details:

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/#more-954
For pundits who think they have me pegged, I am very much a capitalist business owner, pro-life, believe communism is an unrealistic ideology, and really strongly believe in family values. These descriptions alone place me in the category of 'conservative'. I despise racism and fascism.

I need go no further............

Palin's speech, which should have been a polished work of art.......

was a rant filled, insult laced, endless diatribe against democrats, without telling me a single reason why I should VOTE for her.

I don't need a pit bull in lipstick.

I need someone who is gonna fix 8 years of George's Bushes F***-ups.

She ain't it........and if McCain picked her.....HE ain't it.

and that's all I need to know.

It's sad to see that you depend on such "unbiased" sources. No wonder the collective IQ of many Americans is sliding.

Back