Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hue L

Need to painlessly poison and kill my neighbor's dogs?

So my neighbor has like 5 or 6 pretty big dogs. They "mark" their territories everywhere, occasionally bark all night long and harass the passing pedestrians. Now I can live with that, but a week ago they went over to my driveway and killed one of my cats. All of them at once came and treated my cat as though it were a feather stuffed pillow, and today they were about to jump into my backyard and would've done the same thing again had I not thrown stones at em'. My cats have to live in my backyard due to my family asthma problems, and I now have 4 kittens and one old one. Been here for around 3 years and never had any problems until now and the last thing I want is one of my kittens completely ripped to pieces. Taking my cats in is out of the question for my mom would literally die due to her asthma if I did. So, to get to the point, what's the quickest and most painless way to poison and kill a dog? Called a pound, no results. Owner is a bastard, doesn't listen.

caz
    like im going to tell you that, thats bad and you could end up in prison for that.

Unregistered
    you shouldn't go to jail for killing a dog!

Unregistered
    shut up you gay!, maybe if you so called dog lovers actually look after your dogs there would be no need for this.

Unregistered
    no it won't but u will get a award of appreciation from the block cause NORMAL people HATE DAMN DOGS that NEVER SHUT THEIR PIE HOLE and BARK 12 freekin hours a day , all they can give you is about 10 of community service to pick up trash or whatever

sweet sweet jane
    Don't let your cats wander around then.....build a back screened in porch; use a extra large carrier. Don't be a sicko.....I think they have a special place for people who needlessly kill animals.....It is called jail...you and Michael Vick can be roomies!!

Unregistered

Gun

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sweet jane View Post
    Don't let your cats wander around then.....build a back screened in porch; use a extra large carrier. Don't be a sicko.....I think they have a special place for people who needlessly kill animals.....It is called jail...you and Michael Vick can be roomies!!

Yes, because if someone wrongs you, YOU should be the one that has to pay out money to protect yourself.

FUCK YOU SWEET SWEET JANE, I hope a dog viciously attacks you, then YOU have to pay the medical bills and YOU have to build a fence, and YOU have to stay inside and YOU have to pay for all of it.

You're such a stupid fucking cunt.

Unregistered

Kill a bulmastif dogs 2

They killed my litle Tiny Toy Puddle. I never had a dog i realy didnt liked them alot,BUT i FELL IN LOVE with my Lily. She was like my girl my childe my everything. The family across me in a have 2 bulmastif dogs + 2 Doga dogs in a 10 m2 flat in the midle of a building it stinks so much. We all trayed to reason with them.. but they dont care.dogs go out once a day to teake a shuit,the rest of they day they shit and pis in the flat.... We tryed opening windows in coridor ,but they CLOSE it its like they love the stink(they are crazy,the broke in our flat once and poisoned my friends dog. All neigbours did a law suit ,called a vet NOTHING helps. Then yestrday she on purpose left my dog out on the street. As soon as i saw i RAN OUT ,but i was minute to late. My lily was ran by a car. She was 2 kg heavy litle dogy. I feelt like my world colapse i wanted to KILL that person. Its been 3 days of continus cry and agony. She was still warm when i picked her,but she wasnt breathing andher eyes were open. Me and my girl went to the woods and did a ritual. She killed my dog and i would kill her,but she wouldnt suffer and i would go to jail...So i want to make her suffer more.That is why i WILL KILL her dogs i know where they go to teake a piss(once a day and i can easy poison them),but i dont want the dogs to suffer and i dont want that they will be saved so i need a REALY STRONG poison... untracable and so on. Please help me find some poison or i will kill them bearhanded. Bulmastif are realy big dogs so i need a strong poison.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, because if someone wrongs you, YOU should be the one that has to pay out money to protect yourself.

FUCK YOU SWEET SWEET JANE, I hope a dog viciously attacks you, then YOU have to pay the medical bills and YOU have to build a fence, and YOU have to stay inside and YOU have to pay for all of it.

You're such a stupid fucking cunt.
    Stupid cunt is the guy that has "OUTDOOR PETS" and when the cats shit on the neighbors lawn and leave foot prints all over his car its "ok" to kill them??? , that would be like me saying , " I have mice , there outdoor mice and my neighbors cat ate one " can i kill the cats , and you call someone else a stupid fucking cunt ...

Unregistered

You're such a stupid fucking cunt.[/QUOTE]

RIGHT ON!!! This goes for all for you.

Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast