Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    nuts! If the dog is damaging you property, in most states, you may shoot the dog as long as it on your property and in the act of damaging your property. peeing and pooping would not be considered damaging your property. Getting into your back yard and attacking your cat's likely would be.

Unregistered
    Ladykate, maybe you should come and help these dogs in SA squatter camps. Please do!

Then some of those squatters can show you around, or even better pass you around and that way you will get a real warm feeling for animals. If you know nothing about a country rather don't make comments! Change your name to STUPID SLUT.

Unregistered

Check2 Lanate - Pesticide

Soak a steak or any kind of meat in a pesticide called "Lanate". You may even mix it with water 1:5 to cover the smell. It will take only 5 minutes until the dog is gone. No vet can help.
    I mean, it is always the owners fault, the dogs are never guilty. But in your case, this is the only thing you can do. You personal rights go over a dogs life. No regrets...

Unregistered
    You are sick and one day someone will kill you!!!

Unregistered

glass

glass in raw sausage balls, or....if its small dogs - get those little foam 'pills' that when you get them wet they swell up? put them in a small raw sausage ball

Unregistered

Two simple words FOOD CHAIN!!!!!! this is whats wrong w/society today. its an animal and always will be. I work to damn hard to have a lazy neighbor allow his dog to keep everyone up at night. thanks for the advise..

Unregistered
    hit it with a shovel that shud fuck it up or douse it in petrol n set it on fire if nothin else it would be funny

Unregistered

Gun

You all are f*cking sick bastards, if you don't like your neighbors then move a**hole

Unregistered
    You are a sick bastard!!!

What's wrong with you people??? You are discussing on how to kill another being? You are sick, do you know in how much pain those dogs will die??? Vomiting, muscle contractions... I will report you immediately, do you know that this is against the law?? You can find another way to solve the problem, but killing?!

They say that if you kill a dog, you will die as a dog... I hope that this is true and that what goes around comes around. I hope that you'll children will die that way!!! Sick people...

Unregistered

Auction Hammer desperate measures

i have the same problem ..i hav been bitten so may times by my land lady's mongrel dog without any provocation from my side..he barks all nite and makes all the society people mad.attacks the milkman , paperboy and mail man.iam totally sick of his behaviour.The landlady claims that he is not mad coz she has got him chkd by the vet..all you people who think we are bad people and dog haters should understand our plight ,, how it feels to get bitten without any reason , and miss out on most of ur sleep coz of the incessant barking.i have a dog at home i can give my life 4r him,so u can nw atlest understand that its our desperation not a choice.

Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast