Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Pie Chart bad dogs go killer

x strength tylenol in a piece of meat

Unregistered
    My neighbors dogs just tore up 7 of my goats. They are at the end of thier rope. The dogs that is. Dog owners do nothing

Unregistered

Get a grip of reality

You simple, fur hugging freaks. We're talking about eliminating a fucking dangerous situation. All you fucks who think pets are equal to people are loony. If stray dogs harassed, injured, maimed, or killed any of your children you would sing a different tune. But if not, God rest YOUR souls, you miserable PETA loving fucks!

Mad Dog Killers Block

Flower Blue Life for life -Sorry for poor kitten

Today some street dogs killed my kitten so I can understand how it feels buddy.The tips are really helpful and by mercy of God today I will kill all these evil creatures ,fu** dogs .
    I wish I could rip the body apart to make those f***ing dogs realize what is pain...

And sorry for your kitten ....

Unregistered

Trashy paranoid people with dogs

You should not only poison the dogs, poison the owners too.

Owners of barking dogs love it when their dog barks and disturbs the neighbors. They get off on it. If they EVER wanted to be considerate, they would keep their mangy, junk yard dogs in their house or garage. If not, they could purchase a bark collar which works, but they chose not to, so you should chose to do something about it. They are the sick, inconsiderate ones, not the quiet neighbors who want to actually use THEIR yard in peace and quiet, but never can.

Unregistered

Earth To kill or not to?

Hi all!!!!!
    I indeed agree Dogs when they behave like obedient pets, they are adorable. I indeed agree to the fact that they don't have any language to convey their feelings to us humans.....
    But friends kindly see the below links....

Dogs kill child, injure sister - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    Dogs kill child, maul young sister - National - smh.com.au

Remember these were their very own house pets...

Rabid dogs kill children in horror bite attack - Africa, World - The Independent

This is only a little of the events....
    Now tell me you all against killing dogs....

1) Is dog's life more important than the love of a mother toward her children?
    2) Is a stray dogs life more valuable than the dreams of little children which perished along with them?

I am not for killing dogs. But when a dog tries to kill my loved one, I will be a f****r if I don't cut the animal into pieces be it dog, cat, cow, lion, tiger or watever.......

Be rational people.... Have pets and have fun. Treat them one among your family. But don't be mad after them as if they are your world, and when you find at some point of time they pose a threat to human life and hard earned human property, make the right decision....

Peace.....

Unregistered
    goto prison you sick fuck

Unregistered
    rent a wood chipper LMAO

Unregistered
    hahaha!!! i'm in agreement with everyone who loves animals, but is for fucking up an animal that hurts/annoys people or other animals. i'm in the process of conjuring up a recipe for a couple of chihuahuas...i've attempted it 4 times with no avail. maybe the 5th time will be a charm?

qemalossss!!!

Star Blue sicapoatasss!!!

jajaja mi hna me mandoo a investigar esoo!! jajaja
    i sii esta lokaaa! pero grasiass aunqe los perros sean
    insoportabless (los qe qiere matarr) no me agradaa
    para nda la ideaa aunqq me caigan de la patadaa!
    pobresitooss!! pro ni comod etenerlaa!!

byebye.-**

Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast