Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need suggestions on trading my car in!?

I currently drive a 2005 Toyota Celica (Automatic GT). It has 39K miles on it right now and I'm thinking of trading it in. Theres nothing wrong with the car its in excellent condition. I got it as a high school graduation gift and although I love my car I just think i've grown out of it. My mom has a Honda Accord and I love her car so I'm thinking of trading my car in for an Accord (coupe). Now I owe about 4500 dollars on my Celica so do you think I should trade it in right now. Or should I wait till its paid off (end of next year) to trade it in? I mean I know for sure that i want a new more "mature" and bigger roomier car but I dont know if I'll get a better deal now with the current mileage and the amount I owe on it or later when its paid off.. please help because I want a new car within the next two weeks before classes start again. Oh any other suggestions on what I should buy instead of the accord??

if i wait to trade it in till its paid off there will be more miles on it.. so it will be about 60k miles.. wont that lower the value of the car anyway? isn't selling it privately such a big hassle?? is there any other place except carmax that buys cars?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep the car, pay it off. Be patient, the world won't end two weeks from now (well, let's hope so ...).

Check "edmunds.com" for present values for your car. You'll see a big difference between what a trade-in will get you and what you could make by selling it yourself, privately.