how can i sprint faster?

KennyM

Jun 24, 2008
i need to sprint faster for soccer i need to know how i can make my legs move faster and how to place my feet and how to pump my arms

as a soccer player myself i can tell you that those damn sprints at practice really do help. if thats not fast enough 4 u try buying some 5lb ankle weights. and always stretch extremely good b4 doing anything

im not completely sure, but maybe if you watch some of the olympic videos and slow them down to see how those guys run, they run pretty fast so whatever they do must be right

you need to make short strides, and be literally ON your toes when your sprinting..im fast as a mother not bragging but thats what i do

you could stretch more often..make sure you sprint up and down hill..do it regularly..all that works for me.

ooh the best way is to run up kinda steep hill 85% of your full speed because that like trains your legs harder then walking straight so youll run fast when your legs are worked more. then you run down the hill with strides to work your legs. yeah thats what my trainner said

Practice and also it will help to eat mac and cheese the night before...look it up it works

Back