is there anybody that has FREE pay as you go minutes for rogers?

JessieR1

Jul 25, 2008
i have a cell phone but my parents wont buy me mins... does anybody have mins they dont want and if you do please tell me the pass code or whatev

i have a cell phone but my parents wont buy me mins... does anybody have mins they dont want and if you do please tell me the pass code or whatev

hahahahah fag your not going to get free minutes..get a job and buy your own .....i think anyone in there right mind even if they were free would use them for thereselfs. or sell them for what there worth or a percentage of what there worth like half of the acual cost..you must be young and very dumb things arent free never were never will be!

u fucking dumbass
who would waste there money to buy a fagget munites for his phone

mr monoply

my dick has 125$ worth of minutes if you come over and suck them out their all yours

i know this guy who works for rogers who gives me free minutes wenever i want, so i really dont mind giving this code out to it, its a $20 prepaid card:

i need min 4 my cell..... it suck wen u dnt hav a fone till u get mins 4 it then u will hav a fone 2 use.......

my dick has 125$ worth of minutes if you come over and suck them out their all yours

ha that sounds good i love suckin on a dick mmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty....... but u might not live in ansted so i cant suck on ur big tasty dick......................... sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

help

i hate not having mins for my phone i seen the comment above of the person sayin there friend gives them mins , is there a way you can get me 50.00 worth?

is there a valid pay as you go card someone isn't using?

Back