If i could get a cat where should i put its litter box?

L

lollyswirl

I have a 2 story house with 2 bedrooms, a washroom and a living room + kitchen down stairs and 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a washroom upstairs.

Kitchen downstairs. This (the kitchen) will result in you cleaning it the most often and the hard floor will not retain the odor, debris, or stains that carpet would. The downstairs part makes it easier to take the garbage out.

I love cats and HATE litterboxes.

Have Fun and Good Luck.

Dont put it in a high traffic area - cats are modest and private. Put it somewhere that you dont go in too often either, because it can smell (but not if you get one of those with a lid and use Tidy Cats). Not the bathroom - then everytime you take a shower, the smell of kitty litter will mix with the steam and make you, the bathroom and the rest of the house stink. Laundry room is ideal.

Dont put it in a high traffic area - cats are modest and private. Put it somewhere that you dont go in too often either, because it can smell (but not if you get one of those with a lid and use Tidy Cats). Not the bathroom - then everytime you take a shower, the smell of kitty litter will mix with the steam and make you, the bathroom and the rest of the house stink. Laundry room is ideal.

somewhere with tiles or concrete just not carpet because cats like to dig in their litter box and some litter or poo/pee can still be on their paws when they step out of the litter box.

i had a cat and put its litter box in the basement, and i put a small doggie door in the door and he would push it open and do his business

We let our cats go outside with the dogs. They've never seen a litter box. I have seen other people that have litter boxes in their bathrooms.

in the garage or outdoors if you add a cat door to yer house

it stinks

well what we do is put it in the least used bathroom
and put it in the closit get 2 litter boxes and plase on by the other
and put a towl hanging from the top of the door so it wont close all the way

ps,
make sure u get fresh step litter
it make the smell very tallerable and verry un nodisable
best answer?

Usually utility room is the best, if you have one. You may want two boxes. One for upstairs and one for down. Then see which one it uses most.

Put it some where that you don't go alot or in the laundry room.
I LOVE KITTYS

Back