Why are MMA heavyweights calling out ?

Formulated

Jul 21, 2008
boxers from lower weight classes, but are not calling out Jeremy Williams who is 5-0 against the MMA, and was in boxing, and was not the best either, good contender though.

MMA folks are knuckleheads. I know their fans want to see Liddel fight Money Mayweather, but literally have no idea about the size difference. Let's just say that the people that are into MMA really have nothing between the ears and simply enjoy watching people butcher one another.

Jeramie Williams if 'im not mistaken was one of Lennox Lewis's old sparing partners,and was quite a respectable boxer in his very short time as a pro boxer.and he has won a couple of bum mixed martial arts guys, but they really were bums,he as never faced any descent martial arts guys,with any sort of name .and would get hurt in no time if he did a great boxer should always win a bum martial arts guy.but any decent martial arts guy should usually win a great boxer and i'm sure he'll have some over publicity stunt in the pipeline probably WWE LOL

Jeramie Williams if 'im not mistaken was one of Lennox Lewis's old sparing partners,and was quite a respectable boxer in his very short time as a pro boxer.and he has won a couple of bum mixed martial arts guys, but they really were bums,he as never faced any descent martial arts guys,with any sort of name .and would get hurt in no time if he did a great boxer should always win a bum martial arts guy.but any decent martial arts guy should usually win a great boxer and i'm sure he'll have some over publicity stunt in the pipeline probably WWE LOL

Jeremy Williams has not fought the top MMA fighters yet. He hasnt fought for a organization like UFC or affliction. He hasnt fought in Japan.
He has basically has 5 wins against no namers in MMA. He has to prove himself against the likes of Matt Hamill and Tim Botesch before being considered a contending MMA fighter.

Back