What degree can i get in college that lets me travel to different countrys?

Lars

Jul 3, 2008
like romania, hungary, Israel, egypt, transylvania.
and don't say i don't need a degree to travel, i know that! i want a cool degree so i can travel to amazing places around the world. and experience the culture first hand. like not so much of a degree but a job, and maybe a degree to go with it... if all that makes any sense

I know of a person who became an engineer (4 years BSc degree), but then decided she wants to travel the world.
So, she became a tour guide. I think she's very happy traveling the world and getting payed for.

Another way you could travel to different places with your job, would be to be some kind of field tech person. Many companies who sell products world wide (like cellular antenas or even xerox machines) need a technician to give support and install their products wherever they sell them to. Sometimes such companies need a person to just train the locals on how to use their products, which by definition means only short term visits to different places.

In any case I would suggest that appart from gaining the proper techinical training to be able to give such support you'd also learn some languages (like chinese, german, spanish, or whatever) that may be of use in such a job.

Back