Be careful of movie-forumz.org!!!?

R

Rinoa

I believe they are the cause of movieforumz.com being shut down! They bad mouth the old site, and spread rumors about the owner. This had been going on for a very long time! They were jealous of the old site because all of the people that went there instead of their site. Now they have all the users from the .com site,and they are talking trash about the old one. When are these people going to wake up and stop believing everything people tell them?

I believe they are the cause of movieforumz.com being shut down! They bad mouth the old site, and spread rumors about the owner. This had been going on for a very long time! They were jealous of the old site because all of the people that went there instead of their site. Now they have all the users from the .com site,and they are talking trash about the old one. When are these people going to wake up and stop believing everything people tell them?

Well I guess someone hasn't been watching & reading much lately ;) Ask yourself, why have a LOT of ex-staff from .com now decided to move on (to numerous different sites), even though the site is back up... could it possibly be to do with 'the facts/rumours' (which are easily acquired through the internet) have been proved, plus lots of new information has come to light. Let's just say I certainly won't be going back on .com, I prefer my pc spyware free & don't like the idea of IP/email address sold on by the site owner just to line his pockets! If you prefer to believe they are 'just' rumours.. that is a shame on your part. The facts/evidence is on the web & also on many, many members pc's

Yeast infection

Great post Yeast Infection really like it. Waiting to see some more posts!

Hello People of Earth

This is the problem for which revolutionary theory has yet to find the right solution, if there is one. The difficulty is that the economic interests of the two classes are antagonistic.

Back