Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Singingtwinkletoes
    Well sounds like she really enjoys sleeping with you. Either keep her out of your bed no matter what, or clean her again and let her sleep with you.

chedcat
    The only choice you have is to be mean and ignore her crying now; you shouldn't have let her sleep with you from the start if you were going to boot her out.

kendra m
    I let my dogs sleep with me. My dogs aren't dirty. If you want your dog to not sleep with you, you are going to have to break her of the habit again. Your dog really enjoyed being by your side. Just going to have to let your dog get used to it again.

=3/ =#Jinglez Bellz
    i know its annoyin when she scratch the door n whinning when u r sleepin.. try sleepin on a coach 4 a few dayz i know its not the best pplace... but it might helps forgeting to sleep on ur bed. if it doesnt work then im sorry u have to be rude to ur dog... n yell at her.. its the only way!

Kiss Kiss ♥
    My dog does that too. Just let the dog sleep with you.
    Also.. just keep your dog locked in the kitchen and buy a gate so the dog can't get out.

After awhile the dog will stop scratching or you'll get used to it.

sally
    give her a bath more often

they call me inky
    Lol..the question sounds so wrong..anyway, I have a shih-tzu and a french bulldog. I let the shih-tzu sleep on my computer chair at night sometimes and on my bed when I'm on my computer. It depends if your dog sheds..Shih-tzus don't so I don't mind.

breakfast of champions
    Don't let her in. She will learn from habit and you need to put your foot down. Its the same with kids.

fireman sam
    dont let her, get her a nice bed somewhere else, like downstairs...

she will get used to it after a while

Unregistered
    just kill her, scratch off her meat and make yourself a delicious dog-meat pasta!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12