Do neocons think that the earth is still flat or its a liberal conspiracy?

SaudiDude

Aug 2, 2008
or for that matter, do they believe that the USA put a Man on the Moon or was that a conspiracy also?

If it helps you sleep better believing that garbage... Sure we TOTALLY think all those things. I was just telling the Easter Bunny how I wanted to beat up a Black man this morning and in the afternoon I was going to go protest in front of a gay couples' home.

Happy now? All your stereotypical dreams have come true.

Yes.

neocons only believe what their idols tell them, which is why they believe george w bush is a "war president". LOL

The only place a "conspiracy" exists is the mainstream media......especially Hollywood. It's not a major concern. Just ask Al Gore.

of corse the erth is flat. an its all a big lie that its rond lik a bal. the man in the moon is a storey mad up by grandpaps. nobody ever went to the moon. I love gorg Bush or presdent.
a nice republikan.
tanks

The Earth is round. We did put a man on the moon. Only liberals believe in stupid tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

The earth was never flat to begin with, so to say 'still flat' implies you once believed it was.
and yes, men were on the moon, 12 to be exact.

Who cares...

Obama is here... Yea! Uh! Uh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spsc3aR6BRQ

The sound of epic fail!

Back