What do you think of Hollywood?

RealGrit

Jul 20, 2008
Do you identify with those movie STARS?
The Hollywood crowd/ the elites are solidly behind BO.

well i am not a movie star
how can i identify with them
i m just like everyone else, a common middle class average citizen

Most of them no, they have some really perverted ideas of how things should be here in America, they think there educated on this and they are the dumbest on it.

It's not a very nice place. Some of the movies produced there are OK. Why have you capitalized the word "stars"?

Like Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Fred Thompson, Charlton Heston? No way.

Nobody identifies with those horrible, elitist movie stars.

They just spend billions of dollars going to the movies and take all their fashion tips off them is all.

Hel1 the country is full of phoney baloney cowboys who wouldn't know one end of a cow from the other. You even elected a couple president. Where do you think they got the idea that was the way to act? Mr. Real Grit?

Absolutely not-I may be eccentric but I'm not crazy. They put on their pants,panties on one leg at a time just like the rest of us-they just look so much better doing it. Beyond that they do in fact make a huge contribution toward our foreign debt by way of movie revenues In spite of their inflated salaries and bad behavior at times. Personally I could care less. Just let them keep doing what they are doing- at this point a generous set of jugs or a slim waist and square jawed grin is the best thing that we have going for us internationally as well as monetarily.

Absolutely not-I may be eccentric but I'm not crazy. They put on their pants,panties on one leg at a time just like the rest of us-they just look so much better doing it. Beyond that they do in fact make a huge contribution toward our foreign debt by way of movie revenues In spite of their inflated salaries and bad behavior at times. Personally I could care less. Just let them keep doing what they are doing- at this point a generous set of jugs or a slim waist and square jawed grin is the best thing that we have going for us internationally as well as monetarily.

Back