Dirt bike Riding Places/Trails In or around Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

chris

May 12, 2008
I was wondering if anyone who lives in Winnipeg, Canada knows of anywhere to go dirt bike riding in or around Winnipeg, I know there's the flood way on 59, and the end of St Anne's but ever since they started construction on the one on 59 all I know of is St Anne's and that gets a little boring after a while being just one long straight stretch. Any suggestions would be great, thanks

i dpnt live anywhere near canada but i would suggest using google maps for something like that hope i helped

hwy 44 and 311 i think (sedons corner), go one mile past gas station hang a right you can ride a pile of terains there trails sand bowls gravel pits. You can also ride in wood ridge also lacdubonnet area lake area..

you cant really ride by 59 anymore because they have filled in most of the pits, but there is a "promised" track for that area. chances of that happening are very slim. over the last 3 years me and my buds have stoped asking our dads to drive us places to ride, instead we ride our dirtbikes there and the ride there is always fun. winnipeg is a poor poor poor off-road vehicle destination, i wish they would do something about it!!!!!! ERR little kicker jumps are gwetting really boring to me

Does anybody know how old u hae to be to legally drive a motorcycle on rural Manitoba roads

Back