Room Ideas for a 12 year old girl?

sherlockpup1

Jul 31, 2008
I need a room idea. We are remodeling and I am getting a bigger room. My room right now was painted when I was 8 and now I hate it. I keep looking on the internet for good websites with good ideas but I cant seem to find any. My favorite color would have to be blue, light blues but i also like greens. I HATE pink and the "Girly" colors so I dont want any of those colors in my room. This is very important to me so if anybody has any good ideas or websites please help!!!

I am just like you! i am your age and i hate the pinks and purples and all that i love like light blue and darks blues and like minty green......try like minty green light blue and black...then try IKEA.com for furniture.....wanna get in touch? if u have aim mine is xosydni26 <3 hope i helped

A website called PBteen.com is really good:)
they're a bit expensive but they're great:) and IKEA.com
is good also:) my room is all ikea and pbteen:)
good luck!

same problems

wow I'm having the same problems see me and my family are moving to a bigger and better house, but I don't even know what to do with it

I like green .... subtle greens with purple accents is what im remodeling mine as:D

Yaaa I have the same problem...i want a room that is cool and unique...HELP!!!!!!!!:p

well i like watermelon colors, which are green and pink i find it really cute or maybe like animal prints hope i helped:tongue out:

at the top there is a word that says "arcade" thats where you'll find the games
:D

Exact same as me! I am getting a kingsized bed and a homemade headboard.I am getting laminate flooring and a computer desk.:D:unbelieveble::emot2::arrowed:

You could do 2 opposite walls light blue and the other 2 greean or do 3 walls one color and the other the other color.... My cousin and friend did this with purple and lime green and it looked amazing!!!!!:)

I am having the same problem!! I HATE pink so much but i love purple. I recently just got a new comferter and its really cute. Its purple zebra and its revesable. Zebra on one side and purple on the other side. I got it at Walmart and it was pretty cheap too.:tongue out:

i have the same problem but i like lime green:(:sorry::hungry::confused:

12 year old room :)

My bedroom is a light green color and i have a light blue green and yellowbedspread which is a quilt it matches perfectly! :) I also have a hot pink fold out bed that is in the form of a chair you can find it on ebay and you can pretty much get it in any color. I have a vanity and a desk which gives my room a vintage feel i hope this helped!! Try looking at websites like ikea or bed bath and beyond :)

my room i in cream i want my room to be paint in lilac
annd my bed is a queen size ...

Back