where can i find the florida permit test questions?

xalex786

Jul 30, 2008
im turning 15 in december and i want to get my permit as soon as possible i already know some commom sence questions but i want to be completely ready becaouse i only want to take it 1 time lol so i want to know where to find the questions so i can stufy them.(i know theres a handbook but it dint help me at all.)

Im2pwnagefou

well my birthday was this month too ^^ soo im studying at the last min, like always.... acually i go to take the test tomaro :p
but if u have the handbook theres an insane sample test in the very back of it >.>
i personally recomend studing that-(ive been using sites for weeks and i didnt know half of the crap thats there)- there are some rigerous questions, but it gives u page #s for the answers ^-^ soo its all good.
g'luck
if u havent already passed... ;)

Florida first time course is a DMV approved course for Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness and ADAPT Course and will enable to get Florida Learners Permit. For more information about online traffic & driving school in Florida state and to know which one is right for you, visit <a href="http://www.florida-firsttimedriverscourse.com/">Florida Permit Exam</a>

Florida first time course is a DMV approved course for Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness and ADAPT Course and will enable to get Florida Learners Permit. For more information about online traffic & driving school in Florida state and to know which one is right for you, VISIT the following link

Back