Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how much does it cost to activate a rogers pay as you go phone?

i plan on purchasing a rogers pay as you go phone, i know how much the cost of the phone is, but the cost of activating it isn't clear to me. Can anybody tell me how much it will cost.

Unregistered
    It costs nothing if you do it online on their website. You just need a fresh SIM card ($10 on eBay) and a $20 voucher. Don't go into the store as they'll try and soak you for $40-100!! I know, I used to be one of them. Just go on their website its easy and doesn't cost anything

jewels1985

Star Blue I have a response

I work for paygo rogers call center if you call with a new rogers phone with the new sim that comes with it...we don't charge to activate.the site is almost always down for some kind of reason...so you would end up calling in anyways .I should now I get the calls about that all the time.and yes stores will probably charge to activate sens its their comission.call in and we will help you activate.if the phone is used yes you will need a sim card and a paygo card of any amount that you prefer walmart has good prices for sim card as well if you are not abule to purchase it on ebay.and sometimes on ebay the sim could be already activated or cancelled so your better off getting one in a store near you and does not have to be in a rogers store as long as it is a rogers sim.

Unregistered

Neeed help pronto!!!!!!!!

how much does it cost to activate the att lg neon go phone?what if your using a t-mobile sim card??????????plz help