Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How To Contact T-Mobile.com using live chat?

Hey y!a i have a quick question:

I did this before and i was chatting to a t-mobile customer service person about my cell phone using live chat and im trying to contact t-mobile.com from the chatting thing but i cannot find it. I want to do this because i want to ask them a quick question about the new sidekick 08'

Please n Thank-you

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do tech support with T-Mobile; I'm not familiar with a live-chat line, but if it's available, then it will probably be after you sign in to the My T-Mobile page. If you don't already have an account, you can create one very easily and quickly.

If THAT doesn't work, then you can certainly call us at 611 on your cell phone, or at 1-800-937-8997 from any other phone. If you go to the PDA or Sidekick department, they should be able to help you.

Glad to have you as a customer!! :-)

Unregistered
    I was working in T-Mobile chat some time ago when it was first launched, the contact T-Mobile link will ask you if you would like to talk with an agent if one is available when you try to send an email question. There is not any direct link that will guarantee that you get to chat with an agent.

Unregistered

contact t-mobile

Hello there the livechat is not on at present due to they are closed at present

Unregistered
    wuts the cost of unlimited txt for tmobile bb pearls

Unregistered

Flower Blue

how do you unlock an lg vu from att to use it for tmobile?

Unregistered

Heart New pls help me

omg im trying to chat with a tmbile agent because its just a quick question about the sidekick 2008... i really need someones help!!
    pls... i would love u for the rest of my life and i would do everything that u want!! =D

Unregistered

Gun Will you

really?