I am looking for ways to earn extra money on the internet?

leah

May 24, 2008
A girl that I work with makes money by selling products that she finds on the internet. About once a week she comes into my office with a thick book and it contains all of these awesome purses, flip flops (that you can add jewels and charms to), and personalized acrylic items. I have heard her say that she finds these things on the internet, but I cant ever seem to find anything even remotely like this. Where can I find things like this to sell?

You need to know the market requirement and current trend and sell products according to it. For example, nowadays everyone needs a website for their business use or personal use. So, you can sell web hosting services. For example, you can get a reseller account from GoResellers.com and start earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

Back