1960's-80's American Cars vs modern cars of today. Which is better?

Saint

May 14, 2008
I like the 1970's big car of the america and yes, it my cost more on gas but, think about this; Due to todays car tyhat are expensive to maintain with high maintaince cost due to todays cars that have so much computer technology complicated stuff and that does not lsat longer than the old cars that lasted long and where easier to fix on than todays cars. Especially, if you get into an accident with todays cars and have a small dent in them you'll be ending up paying about 2-5 thousand dollars. Whereas with the older carsr body is hard as almost as a bullit proof armor.

And, some of todays cars are alright in styling and all but, not better than the old cars.

Newer cars are better. They have more safety features, they are more reliable mechanically.
They handle much better and are more luxurious and more comfortable.
They stop quicker with newer, better brakes.

I prefer the smooth lines of newer cars and aerodynamics and top end speed of newer cars instead of the boxy designs of older cars.

i like the older cars, they show power and trust me they have it. and excuse me the old cars are boxy, have you seen the cube? Seriously do you really want a bunch of hybrids and economy cars from china that your go-kart goes faster than

Sorry, but I have to go with the older cars better. The car they used from Men In Black represents the real America not that crap that comes out today.:D:

Back