Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    lions111
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Asian guys should not be with Mexican girls . They do not share the same values . All they know how to do is make babies and cheat .
    Dude your parents made you right? did they cheat on each other? who knows?

Dude you are being racist and that is a stereotype, learn about ur history take asian studies like me and u will discover how you are being racist like fair skin people where racist to your anscestors. How do you like them apples? I am latina i do not cheat, i know a lot of things i even know a little about other countries history, to not be ignorant and here you are saying latinas only know how to make babies lol. I have seeing people with babies alot and they where not all mexican, i have seeing alot of them cheat and they where not mexican. My boyfriend cheated on me and he was white when we have been together for 7 years. His dad cheated on his wife and his wife cheated on him too. It is not like you are going to tell me that other people do not do this. But you know that is why there is so much hate, racism, bad information, because of people like you" because of people like you people kill themselves, because of people like you people hate themselves. thank you for keeping this worlds biggest sin racism, thank you for being so ignorant. Next time learn, and research before you say something, because eveytime you make comments like this you are responsable for someone hating themselves or someones death.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont really think that race matters..
    As long as youve got a good attitude then somebody will definitely fall for you soon..

Unregistered

Star Blue

I'm a Mexican girl and I love Asian people. I would like to date an Asian guy,but first I would be his friend and be there for him. I love all the manga,anime,and Asian stuff. I'm funny,weird,smart,shy and well really random. Hahah I love making my friends happy when their down. Ever since I was watching anime and learn the Asian culture that's when I got so interested with Asian. That's why I'm going to Japan in a year or so. For my birthday. But My friend says " nah, you don't have chance. Like um not like to be races or something but like Asian guys aren't that interested in Mexican girls. Ugh! Ya know how ugly we are hahah! Plus mostly white girls like asian guys. So they'll do anything to steal you Asian friend away from you. So like um if you jealous or hurt. Just I don't know white girls are mean and will steal the Asian guy away from you,well just do like what you always do." what I always do is just smile and stay quite. So I don't know.I've never had an Asian friend before. Your not the only wondering in this world.

Unregistered
    I'm a Mexican girl and i love asian guys! I think asian guys are so cute, attractive, handsome etc. I still remember when i was a freshman (he was a senior) in high school in my piano class there was this asian guy and he would always stare at me. i always want to say hi to him, but i felt that if i said hi he would be like why is this mexican girl talking me. And i felt like i would be rejected. Well after he graduated i found out he liked me too it was to late for me to talk to him. Now that i think back i ask myself why didnt i talk to him?!! Anyways i would love to date an asian guy<3

Unregistered
    Hey whats going on! i saw this forum and wanted to put my insight. Im chinese and lived in LA all my life. To be honest i grew up liking just asian girls, but as time progressed i started to find so muchh attraction towards mexican girls. I mean i like how they carry themselves, their personality, and their looks. These aspects just is such a big turn on for me; however, i agree with one of the comments posted a while ago. It seems like mexican girls show no attention towards asian guys. I understand how asian parents are towards the significant individual should be for their child. But, i mean we're all in America and we come across different cultures and morals. So, I respect all races and cultures, and i'm willing to give any culture a chance. To be honest, everytime i look at a mexican girl, she shows no attention at all. I mean is it a front where you have to pursue harder or is it just a stone cold "no" answer. I just get really confused each time im presented by this display. Can I please get a response on how to view this issue. Thank you.
    im mexican and we do like asian boys but we feel like they dont like us thats why never talk to them and we are shy
    im a girl by the way im mexican

Unregistered

a word from the ladies

Here is another Mexican girl that loves asian men. I'm not talking about tall muscular men with excellent facial structures and six packs ok. There is just something about the way asian men look that makes them so attractive. I love all men sure, but asian men are just the best! Thing for me is I feel like I have to compete with the super skinny asian girls and let me tell you: I am a beautiful woman (atleast i think of myself that way) with meat on my bones. I think two asian girls can make up my body mass. But anyway I digress. I have never seen asian guys until I went to college. I feel like us college Latinas have a higher chance of getting an asian guy because we are obviously smart and hard working! They just need to recognize it! So my plan for the year is "Asian club parties!!" If I don't get a boyfriend atleast I get to dance with some hotties! And the penis thing.. who the hell cares maybe whores? Because I would love my guy no matter what. Waaah I want an asian boy!! Tall, short, fat, skinny, I'll take them all. It breaks my heart to see guys rejected by girls all the time. But they need to try harder!! Hurry find me I wont reject youuu~ hahaha ok ok I'm done and this forum is awesome.

Unregistered
    My best friend is asian i noticed he likes Mexican girls more than asian girls in his opinion.i asked him, what kind of girl would you want to date, in less than 3 seconds he said mexican. Hes really shy which i heard happens alot with stuff like this.i am a mexican boy and i personally like either mexicans or asians, more than other girls. I am shy to which is one of the reasons we are really close friends. He said one of the reasons he is scared to date a mexican girl is because his parents are strict. Well i've seen this kind of stuff first hand. According to alot of posts on different things i hear that asian men are too shy to talk to mexican/hispanic women, i now think this is true. Im gonna push myself to the limit to break our shyness and start dating.

Unregistered
    Well I'm Mexican, and most Mexican girls are shy, other don't know English. So even if they liked u they know they can't communicate with you. And the other shy ones, well they probably think you're not into them so just get yourself noticed. Don't be afraid we love guys who can express themselves.

Unregistered
    Hell yea you should. Tell your friend that many Mexican girls would be willing to date him. I mean if you like someone parent's shouldn't intervene. If his parents' see that he's happy with a Mexican girl. They have to deal with it, that's what parents' are for to support us. Besides we Mexican girls we are adorable.

Unregistered

Component Hispanics

Hey whats going on! i saw this forum and wanted to put my insight. Im chinese and lived in LA all my life. To be honest i grew up liking just asian girls, but as time progressed i started to find so muchh attraction towards mexican girls. I mean i like how they carry themselves, their personality, and their looks. These aspects just is such a big turn on for me; however, i agree with one of the comments posted a while ago. It seems like mexican girls show no attention towards asian guys. I understand how asian parents are towards the significant individual should be for their child. But, i mean we're all in America and we come across different cultures and morals. So, I respect all races and cultures, and i'm willing to give any culture a chance. To be honest, everytime i look at a mexican girl, she shows no attention at all. I mean is it a front where you have to pursue harder or is it just a stone cold "no" answer. I just get really confused each time im presented by this display. Can I please get a response on how to view this issue. Thank you.

ok...im a hispanic girl and to tell the truth, there are many,Many girls Hispanic girls who are intrested in asian...Reasons, you usually tend to not cheat,and you guys are always some of the smartest student, and we know if we stick by your side we will have a bright wealthy future, a happy one.
    I think to answer this question is that I as a hispanic girl, like to play a little hard to get. But because you never chase, it kinda just suggest Your not intrested. but mayby thats not the case. why do you think mexican guys publicly show there "intrest" twords us, by howling or whistling. I personally think if a asian guy stared at me i would probably smile then look away...trying to suggest i'm intrested. (It's not just hispanic girls, all girls are complex in general)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast