Can anybody help me plan a Caribbean Senior Trip?

SteveJ

Jun 6, 2008
My friends and I are going to try to plan a senior trip, but we have no idea where to start. Basically we're looking for something affordable (our parents won't help pay for it). As long as the beach is nice and the area is safe, we're not really looking for luxury or anything. Also, a drinking age below 21 is definitely a requirement (haha). When's the best time/day of the week to fly (anytime late May-mid August). Is an all inclusive place the best? We're thinking maybe 4 days to a week, whatever makes the most sense. Any help?
P.S.-if what I'm looking for is completely unreasonable and nonexistant, please let me know too lol, like I said I really have no idea. I am working full time this summer and plan to work part time during the year.

I would suggest going to a hot place in July. The prices are the cheapest because people don't want to go as much.
Also take a red eye flight. And go to a place like Mexico. Sign up for expedia.com and have them send you e-mails if their flights go cheap.

Back