Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    chris1089

What are the best high capacity MP3 players...

...that support Y! Music Unlimited? I'm looking for a great MP3 player that has 20GB or more space. I also want it to work with Yahoo! Music Unlimited which means it supports Microsoft Play for Sure. This rules out any iPods unfortunately.

TomW
    Microsoft has a PlaysForSure website that allows you to search for subscription compatible players. The PlaysForSure logo can be very confusing since many PlaysForSure devices don't play subscription tracks like those offered by Yahoo, Napster, and Rhapsody.You can select the Audio Subscription option as well as the 20GB+ option to get a list of players:http://www.playsforsure.com/AdvancedSearch.aspxOnce you've identified some players of interest I would check out:http://dontbuyjunk.com/searchpage.ph...1_5052322_They should help you find the player that's right for you.I've used the Creative Zen Micro with YME and it has worked pretty well. Its definitely not as good as the iPod line, but the fact that it supports subscription music makes it much more valuable to me.

www.playsforsure.com

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have ipod, and it sucks... would suggest getting one of the sandisk players.

Jamie Glenn
    I have the creative zen micro 5gb and it works fine. i think you can get it for under 0 now.