Do you guys actually like the way Shakira does those

D

dreamcatcher8993

weird moves on the video? I think she looks like she's having a seizure or about to throw up.....or maybe have an alien jump out of her ribcage. Yes, she's beautiful, but the way she moves gives me the creeps. Well guys, is that what you all like?

weird moves on the video? I think she looks like she's having a seizure or about to throw up.....or maybe have an alien jump out of her ribcage. Yes, she's beautiful, but the way she moves gives me the creeps. Well guys, is that what you all like?
I love anything Shakira does, period :)

The thing here is what you are looking... you see her ribcage... we see her butt ;)

My husband stays glued to the television screen when she comes on. He says its all in the hips!

I'm not a guy (nor am I remotely into girls) and I like to see her dance. She can move parts of her body that I didn't know could move independently. LOLNow, her music...I can't get into.

EWWW, NO!!! She's degrading herself into nothing but her body!! I, personally, think she should tone down those creepy and offending moves a little.

Back