mma question?

JackG

May 22, 2008
i have become very interested in learning mma something along the lines of muy thai and savate im 6 feet tall and about 193 pounds i got some muscle on me but overall im just chubby i can kick really high and somewhat fast that's why i choose those styles plus i really like crocop i have learn military/police force submissions but thoses are just to disable a criminal or bring them to the ground not to grab a body part and try to dislocate it also i can trow a 200 pound man around very easy but whit all those positives theres negatives my question is how can i get i good fighters body whats a good training plan for me also i get tired somewhat fast after 40 minutes im just breathing heavily so how do i build stamina im not trying to be the next fedor just wondering whats best for me since i personal think alot of it has to do whit genetics so training like the next guy wont help you like it helps him also im 17 out of school graduated and have alot of free time

my suggestion would be to excircise every 30 minutes each day before eating. Exercising before eating will help get rid of some fat, and make you slightly stronger. I may also suggest eating 3-6 well balanced meals. (6 small meals so you won't be hungry). wrestling may help a little with weight training. but other than that, I don't know.

find a gym man they will help you with all of that...but as for stamina...just workout at a good pace i hate running myself plus i have bad knees so just doing cardio for me is basically punches kicks knees elbow different combos as long as i can then a sort rest then do it all over again first few days may hurt the next morning but it gets easier and helps...anything that gets your heart rate going and then pushes it that extra push is what builds....

Back