on oblivion (xbox 360) can you become a count of a place?

PB

Jul 13, 2008
is there anything else to do after you have completed the main guest and is there a new emperor crownd and can it be you?

stuff.

yes, buddy there is more to do after the main quest, and yes it's possible to become emperor. but not of cyrodiil, you'll become emperor of drachenwald a most great city and land just off the coast of tamerial you can master your own guilds ( even make your own guilds) lol i made one called i like fanny's it's like the dark brother guild but you only kill chicks and you get no rewards for it lol great stuff i am level 78 my name is well "foghate". please just head southwest from crowhaven near anvil and you'll come across a shrine and speak to fracson vilentiti he will teleport you to drachenwald have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been trying to do that for a couple days and if u travel southwest it lets to the last mission of the knights of the nine were u have to fight unmiar

i cant find drachenwald

i keep heading southwest from crowhaven but i don't come across any shrine

no way!

this seems like a big fat fake to me
thers probably no "drachenwald"

there isn't any drachenwald. if there was there would be a lot more forums that talk about it, especially if drachenwald lets you be emporer

Read the papers

i thin you can because in the oblivion newspapers it said the we're looking for candiates for the emporer post (job thing) but nont sure

Naughty boy

HE JUST HAVE'IN YOURtail pulled there aint no such place trust me i had this for years and know every inch of the map

boobies

there is such thang but its an add-on u hafta buy it asswipes

:clubbing::unbelieveble::mad: grr i just want somthing else to be ruler of but i have done it all!

There is a drachenwald, but if you beat the whole main quest, it is destroyed by a oblivion gate I think. I am gonna start a new character, go to that shrrine before destroyed, and see if it is there. I beat the main game. I will see. Soon if it works, I will reply as the name Username* "DogFace"

So far, there is only that wayshrine called Wayshrine Of Mara. If it is the place the guy is there, he is not there. I will look up that guy's name who you meet on youtube or google and find out. Good Luck, guys.

i need help geting a house. does any1 know where to get a cheap house.

Back