Exboyfriend drama, mostly ranting.?

mandy007

Jul 21, 2008
Hi guys. Thanks for reading. My boyfriend of a year and I just broke up. Unfortunately, I found out I was pregnant and then I got to see his true colors. He was kind of a "ho" before we dated but he "changed." My mistake for believing that. I started catching him in lies, etc. I found out he was talking badly about me to a mutual friend in an instant message and after MUCH nagging, I got him to tell me part of what it said. This is what he wrote to me:

it involved girls that I have turned down to be with you and I felt like in the end I got screwed

WHOA, right!?! I was a really good girlfriend and I'm pretty, it's not like I didn't turn down guys to be with him. I was so offended and hurt by that. What would you all feel if you were me? He's saying that came out wrong, blah blah, but I don't think that's something that can be misinterpreted.

Thanks everyone.
Lol I am 24.
Also, I didn't want to be his "whole" world. If I wasn't going out, he would say that he was going to stay in and I'd tell him to go out and have fun. I gave him space and didn't smother him, so the only thing he really had to sacrifice was the one night stands with nasty bar, um, girls....

Sounds like a jerk. I would be really hurt by what he said as well. Be glad you are out of his life for now. But now since you are preggers you will need to find a way to be civil. But don't got back to this looser, he will only bring you more heartache.

Back