LG enV2 Buying without 2 year contract up?

makinzyb

Jul 22, 2008
Okay how much would it Cost me today if i went and got a LG enV 2 with out my 2 year contract up???? Please try to be exact=]
God Bless

your answer

Okay how much would it Cost me today if i went and got a LG enV 2 with out my 2 year contract up???? Please try to be exact=]
God Bless

i think that i am responding the correct way. oh well, anyways to give you an answer. I believe it is 254 or like 250 dollars (let's put it this way. it's atleast over 200, so it's a big deal for many to have it ended before the origanally designated date)
Having said that, there will be an activation fee in addition to the two year contract. The information i just told you is for verizon. I don't know if it will be the same fee for other carriers. There is a way around it however. If you find an EnV2 or the phone you want sold without a plan and is supported for your carrier then you can swap sim cards and only pay a like at most 40, however i think that it's might be 20. I just said 40 to be safe. I'm currently looking for the enV2 as well, but with out a plan and without spending 150 or more for it.

Back