Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Phantom of the Opera leaves so many unanswered questions...?

I just watched it for like the 100th time but for example...

Where does the Phantom go after he leaves his "prison" at the end of the movie?

Why did Christine choose Raoul over the Phantom and was she in love with Raoul really?

And apparently the guy at the end of the movie (Raoul?) is the one who places the monkey on Christine's grave...why does he do this, and why that item?

What other questions have you came up with and what are your theories?
    and is it really a true story????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phantom of the Opera is one of my all-time favorite movie because of these unanswered questions. sometimes, movies that have a gap at the end makes us want to understand it more and makes us want to watch it again to understand it.
    1. he just goes away. where else is he to go? to the circus again? to another opera house? he's nowhere where he is a use like he was at that opera house.
    2. Daae chose Raoul because she knew him beyond everything. they knew eachother for a while and even though i would go with the Phantom because of his musical mind, Daae was better off with Raoul.
    3. is there another item Raoul has that was memorable of Daee? a ring that was given to the Phantom was most precious between him and her so that's why he left that. the monkey was most prized that Daae had.
    4. i have one question that keeps me wondering. when Raoul looks up at the end of the movie wondering where that rose/ring came from..is he just looking up to find him? or do we actually see the Phantom hiding somewhere...that's one thing that keeps me wondering.