I met a girl in 2004 and since then we are in regular contact. I was

Rahul

Jun 2, 2008
there with her till 2006 and we used to m I met a girl in 2004 and since then we are in regular contact. I was there with her till 2006 and we used to meet each other every other day. In 2006 i left the town and went somewhere else but still we were in contact. She used to call me everyday, anytime. I used to attend the call but slowly it used to become an interference in my daily activities. i told her the same but the trend begin to be the same. We used to fight on the phone regarding the issue but she was not ready to give some space in the life. After the quarrel i used to explain her that i am busy now as i was working now so it is not possible for me to talk with you for hours. She used to accept the fact and for few weeks everything will be ok but again she will come back in her old track after few weeks and this cycle will go on and on.
Now the same thing is happening with me as she is also out of town and busy with some other activities so she is also not able to call me and whenever we had a talk she always speak
..speak about her daily activities and i am listening everything.
Whenever i call her she is not available or busy with friends. I can understand as the same was with me also when i used to be busy, but is this justified that every time i have to suffer (when i am busy still i attended the call, although we used to quarrel on the issue, and now as she is busy and not able to talk with me). I can do the same thing and ask her to talk with me forcefully as i can give the explanation that i used to do the same when you called me but other side i think that this will ruin her studies and upcoming future which i dont want to do.
Actually i dont know what to do i am totally confused..
Is someone there to answer this question

Back