What are some cute forwards I can send out on my cell phone?

dont forward messages. people read them... get annoyed... and then delete them. whats the point?

Cell Phone Forwards!

-If you saw me in 10 years with a baby, who would you think the father is?
-If I asked you out right now, what would you say?
-You're like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, but lucky to have
-Roses are red, Violets are blue, God made me pretty, but WTF happened to you!?
-Hey, Can you send me a picture of yourself?....I'm playin cards, and I'm missin the joker
-What do you like about me?.... 1) Smile 2) Personality 3) Lips 4) Butt 5) Eyes 6) Chest 7) Body 8) Hair 9) All of the above 10) Other

Awesome fwd!

There is one message I recieved the other day it went like this...
Subject: Fwd: <FW> FW Fwd: Phone Diary
Hey ppl! Guess what! You can now share your secrets secretly! How? The phone Diary! All you do is enter your secret than Fwd this! (*NOTE: THIS PART IS NOT PART OF THE PHONE DIARY MESSAGE; THIS IS KINDA WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE THOUGH WITH A BUNCH OF SECRETS: i love bill! bryar is hot! i cuss when my teacher turns her head! i read shelbys diary. i'm am the daddy of jane's baby, ect.)

sometime forwards can be pretty cool with the cute pics but some time they are stupid:D

Hey y'all. this person just asked for cute cellphone forwards not for u to insult them. you could either give them a forward or just not comment bcuz u need to stop bein immature losers. some people like the forwards so please keep yuour opinions to yo selves ight.:moonie:

im confused whats a rlly good for ward for like wen u rate people :confused:

I enjoy forwards, even though sometimes they're really gay. =P

hey some forwards are cool and come true so stop with the forwards suck stuff and grow up:crazy eyes:

I've gotten some good ones but, i've sadly thrown them all away... :I My e-mails and cell phone gets filled up so quickly tht I can't keep the good ones D: But, if you REALLY want some, google it! You can find a lot!

Cute fwd

Peek a boo! Who loves you? I do! I do! Whoever stops this will have bad luck this week. =( Tell 9 friends, don't forget me!

Back