Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    trendy_kareena

What DO U THINK IS GONNA BE THE SUSPENCE OF THE

LAST HARRY POTTER BOOK 7?? WIN 10 Points For the Best Answer!

dukalink6000
    In order for Lord Voldemort to die, Harry must die with him.

franpal_2000
    I'm hoping there won't be too much suspense in the sense that the story will come to a satisfying conclusion. That said, I imagine big clashes between Snape and Harry and perhaps even the resurrection of Dumbledore!

Rigo Barragan
    Snape will kill Dumbledore. Again.I remember reading that the series was intending on getting darker and darker, so I presume worse things will happen and other characters will wind up dead.

Shamal_Cortes
    suspence? lol idk ive never read the books only saw the movies hopefully she will be able to tie it together but still be a good book ..many times they try to tie up too many loose ends and it ends up lame or predictable

Frankie
    I know everybody loves harry potter but my predictions on the 6th book was right and my prediction on the 7th book is going to be right. I predict that Harry is going to die the reason is that when he defeats voldermort he is actually killing his self since voldermort and harry have a little piece of each other inside of them if you do not believe me ( state back to book 4 Goblet of fire voldermort had to regenerate hisself with harry's blood.) Also I believe that Ron and Hermonie will get engage but I do not think any ceremony will take place But they will get together.

kadambari
    I think harry potter is one of the hoarcruxes .. and he needs to destroy himself to destroy Lord voldemort.. an hoarcrux as you know is any object where voldemort stored a part of himself to stay alive.. he did so by taking other lives... when he tried to kill harry in the begining a part of him went into harry .. (thats something every one knows) .. thats how he speaks parslemouth and all those things he has in common with lord voldmort..he will probably sacrifice himself..

fritz
    harry turns into a ax murderer and kills the author , author comes back to haunt harry, harry goes insane and is institutionalized.

san
    okay.....harry will have to win. that's going by popular opinion. but the surprise will be that snape will help harry and that he had killed dumbledore cuz this was the only way of protecting harry(j.k rowling may do the same thing she did with harry's mother.

Todd
    Snape will end up killing Voldemort right when the dark lord thinks he has harry at his Mercy. Dumbledore will return to be the minister of magic (if voldemort can return dumbledore can also--he likely faked his death or provided for his return).Harry will become the defense of the dark arts teacher.Snape will become the headmaster.Dumbledore will become the new minister of magic.That's how I see it playing out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast