If i unlock the old iphone will it work in Bolivia?

RobertoP

Jul 13, 2008
I'm moving to Bolivia and I wanted to take a sick phone with me and my choice was the iphone but i found out that the iphone is not available in Bolivia so now im trying to see if their is any possible way that i could take it with me and make it work over there. or anyone has any other suggestiong of other SICK COOL ASS phone I can take to Bolivia will be helpful

Search other phone companies about the phones they sell. You should be able to find one to take with you.

I'm moving to Bolivia and I wanted to take a sick phone with me and my choice was the iphone but i found out that the iphone is not available in Bolivia so now im trying to see if their is any possible way that i could take it with me and make it work over there. or anyone has any other suggestiong of other SICK COOL ASS phone I can take to Bolivia will be helpful
Yes, you can. To unlock you can approach your network provider or third party unlocker, Unlock-zone.com and remove the network lock permanently from your iPhone. They also provide free unlock instructions to guide through the process.

Back