If I told a girl "i luv you", and she replied...

L

lOUDsCREAMEr

..."haha, why?.." does this mean she dislike me or what?

She seems insecure and to be avoiding the seriousness of your statement. Perhaps because she needs more time to discover her reply (whether she feels the same way about you).

Not necessarily. She may not see a future that way or she may just not be there yet. Its pretty common for the guy to say it first. Tough to wait when you really feel it, but its best to.

Not necessarily. She may not see a future that way or she may just not be there yet. Its pretty common for the guy to say it first. Tough to wait when you really feel it, but its best to.
i agree with Chris Future, waiting would probably be the best thing for you right now

I agree, but it could also be that she just wants to validate your statement by asking 'why?' before committing/admitting her feelings for you. She didn't turn around and walk away. Did the laugh sound whimsical or did it sound sarcastic?

If whimsical then you're still fine.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you two

Back