Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    almonster

Can boys and girls be just friends?

Can boys and girls be just friends and never lovers?Please no answer from - When Harry Met Sally.Any studies by Kinsey? I think he failed this test by the way.....

ksbuger
    I think that it is all depends if both of them are involved in another relationship. If they are then the answer is yes. If they aren't the somewhere along the way problems will rise. So yes, I think that Nora Ephron right was right on the money with that script

movies.yahoo.com

kavita_mehta
    Absolutely. It's just a matter of each person's personality - so it doesn't work every time but it can happen.

Unregistered
    Sure they can, I have plenty of girl friends who are not and never were girlfriends. They are more like sisters to me. It all depends on whether you are willing to make a friendship work,if you are then gender doesn't really matter. Mostly though, one or the other have some hidden agenda, so watch out for that