My dad is not very reliable?

Kelsi

Mar 5, 2008
I have an issue. I'm 16 and my dad isn't very reliable. See, normally I can deal with it, but I can't anymore. I need him to make an appointment for me with a physcologist that my counselor recomended, because I've been suffering with depression/bi-polar depression for pretty much ever. The thing is, he wont make this appointment and I cant make it because I'm not 18. I've accepted I need help, but my dad needs to realize how badly I need it and I dont know how I can get him to. I've explained I wont turn into my mother or my aunt if I go on the meds, but he still wont and I dont know why anymore or how to get him to understand he has to call. Help?

It's pretty serious if you actually have these conditions. I don't know, but your dad may get into trouble for not doing calling? Not sure, so don't take my word for it. Anyway, try talking to your counselor or another adult who may be able to call/help you. I'm sure if you explain to your counselor your situation, she or he may be able to help you.

Back