Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

does anyone have a motorola w755? How do i transfer data to my computer

from my phone? I've tried to transfer files from my phone to my computer but i don't know how. i think i need a mobile phones tool thing, the free ones that i downloaded dont support my phone ( moto w755). what tool would support it, for free? please help me.

Unregistered
    If you are trying to transfer pictures, use the microSD memory card and the picture option 'Move' to move the picture(s) from the phone to the card. Then take out the microSD memory card and use a USB Memory Card reader and plug the memory card into your computer. The card will pop up with four folders, My_Pix, My_Flix, My_Music and My_sounds. Drag and Drop the pictures from My_Pix onto your computer. It should work for videos, music and ringtones also. I don't know if there would be any problems with moving files from the computer to the microSD card and then putting them into the phone or not.

Unregistered
    Hey thanks much for the tip on using "Move" to get the pics onto the card. I can't though seem to find a way to tell it to move all the photos, only one by one, which takes forever if there are a lot of pics. Does anyone know if there's a way to move all the pics at once, and is there a way to set the camera default to automatically save pics to the SD card?

Thanks you for any ideas!
    Anya

Unregistered
    if you go to settings and tools, then to memory then select phone memory, then select pictures, then click on options, then move, then then options again, then mark all, then ok, and your done.

Unregistered
    how do I move my contacts to another phone?

Unregistered
    How do you put a signature on your messages?

Unregistered

How to move info to sd card for Motorola MOTO W755

"if you go to settings and tools, then to memory then select phone memory, then select pictures, then click on options, then move, then then options again, then mark all, then ok, and your done. "

OMG! Thanks so much for posting how to move pics to a memory card. I had over 200 pics and moving them one at a time would have required more time than I have.

Unregistered
    You can also use bluetooth