Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Starting Website / Sales of ringtones / Mixtapes - Seeking Major Assistance! :)?

I will be selling mixtapes of my featured artists and ring tones of their music....

I want to start a website and host it, so I could host all their music and ring tones for digital download......

Could somebody help with...

How much it would cost for the domain?
    How much it would cost to host [~5GB]?
    Best ideas to sell ring tones / mixtapes ?

any other info on initial setup..
    thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    I have used a great program called SBI to build my website. It is roughly 300.00 a year. They host your site, you choose your domain name, have web design templates and take care of all the technical issues of your site. They also teach you how to build a great web business. If you would like more information, contact me through my profile or at my address below!
    Good Luck!
    [email protected]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo Kid View Post
    I will be selling mixtapes of my featured artists and ring tones of their music....

I want to start a website and host it, so I could host all their music and ring tones for digital download......

Could somebody help with...

any other info on initial setup..
    thanks!

The cost of the domain name may vary from one provider to another .I would suggest you to buy cheap domains from Tucktail.com . Here, the cost of domain registration is 9.99 dollars .

You can get host from the above provider . you can get it for just 3.99 dollars here .

For a website, domain and hosting is more important . Likewise, designing plays a vital role . so, you need to create /design your website with a professional look . After creating your website , you can collect excellent images of music tones then embed in to your website . Fix some rate to that and sell it in online . To get more visitors, use lot of seo strategies .