do Christians get away with impunity when they spread lies about other

God hates lying, and those who continue to lie, God would label as a 'Liar'. Christians won't get away with lying or anything else because God is watching their every move like He is with everyone else.

I surely hope not.

I am a Christian and it GRIEVES me when I see Christians tell LIEs about muslims or Jews...etc.

If you're talking about True Born Again CHristians. They don't lie but they just show love to others who were blinded by false belief telling them the truth.
Pro 21:2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.
Pro 21:3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Therefore, True Born Again Christians are just obedient to Lord Jesus Christ!
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

And they'aren't lying but because they do not want others to be forever be blinded till they don't have chance anymore to be with the LORD God Most High, Lord Jesus Christ!
2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
2Co 6:3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
2Co 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Co 6:6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Co 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
2Co 6:8 By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
2Co 6:9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
2Co 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Thou shall not bear false wittness, thats the ninth commandment of God. All this "Go to hell" stuff is stupid. Simply, as the Word tells us, "if you reject Jesus Christ before man He will reject you before God The Father; whom gave Him Power and Honor and Glory to Rule over all mankind. Those who reject (for even the demons know and fear the name of Jesus Christ and know He exists)those will spend eternity seperated from God, that is hell--plenty of time alone to regret your moment of fun.

Yes, lying is a sin. One of the ten commandments is "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour." Regardless of who lies, whether they are a Christian or anything else, it will count against them when God judges the merits of a person's life when they die. In fact, the more clearly a person understands that lying is wrong, the more a lie will be counted against them.

A person's intentions in taking an action play into whether God counts it as a positive or a negative act. If a person passes along misinformed information which they think is accurate, and does so with the intention of leading others to a way of life they consider holy, it is not seen as being done with ill intent. However, if a person is not sure the information about the other religion is accurate, they should be truthful and admit that they aren't completely sure of their information.

The whole damned world lies, or don't you know that yet?

edit- I'm sorry there are people who don't know this is true. People, even good people, lie. There is no-one who can say they have never lied in their entire life.

Back