I'm going on holiday to Prague and Poland this year... do you have any ideas

GingerNut

Jul 8, 2008
about what i can do there? Do you have any ideas about thing i can do with my friends (group of 10)?

I dont know about Poland, but in Prague - depends what takes your fancy - rent an appartment rather than a hotel - Langahans appartments are really excellent value and near to the centre. Cheap drink and restaurants are located more in the side streets. You can do some sightseeing its a beautifully architectural place, and very in-spire-ing (its the city of many spires) You can take the tram to the fenicular (mountainside railway) there from the top you can see all over
Prague especially from the observatory. I have many beautiful pictures of Prague if you email me.
Take a walk over the King Charles Bridge and pose for a photo, or buy a painting, jewellery, postcards whilst crossing.
Take a boat-trip on the river Vlatava taking in the beautiful buildings and scenery, or a lunch trip, or an evening meal sailing past the castle lit at night..

http://www.prague.net/blog/article/122/the-vltava-river-in-prague

I dont know about Poland, but in Prague - depends what takes your fancy - rent an appartment rather than a hotel - Langahans appartments are really excellent value and near to the centre. Cheap drink and restaurants are located more in the side streets. You can do some sightseeing its a beautifully architectural place, and very in-spire-ing (its the city of many spires) You can take the tram to the fenicular (mountainside railway) there from the top you can see all over
Prague especially from the observatory. I have many beautiful pictures of Prague if you email me.
Take a walk over the King Charles Bridge and pose for a photo, or buy a painting, jewellery, postcards whilst crossing.
Take a boat-trip on the river Vlatava taking in the beautiful buildings and scenery, or a lunch trip, or an evening meal sailing past the castle lit at night..

http://www.prague.net/blog/article/122/the-vltava-river-in-prague

Back