Have u guys ever met a celebrity before?

Caligirlmm

Jul 7, 2008
Hi!
just wanna noe if yall ever seen or met a famous celebrity in person before like at their concerts or sumthing ha
just wanna noe...
i've never met or seen one in person ever
although i would luv to
my cuzn saw brody jenner at this nightclub in las vegas for a visit but yeaa
thanx ?caligirl

i've met Fall Out Boy (Patrick twice) aand Panic At The Disco and the Spice Girls back in the 90s :)

I live in Miami,and is calculated that if You live in Miami , You gonna bump to a different celebrity once every twenty minutes...
unless You stay at home.

and because the celebrities does not looks the same as in the movies and news papers....there is a game played by the younger ... to recognize them and take the picture.

i dont no if he's considered a celeb.
but i was walkin to my car from Deerfield Beach and i saw Adam ( the guy who won Big Brother 9)
it's so weird...i knew it was him
and my mom was like no way. plus we're on vacation here in FL...but us and Adam are both from the same part of NJ...weird!
well we hunted him down in a restaurant and i gota picture with him! it was pretty cool...even though i wasnt routing for him...hehe

I ate thanksgiving dinner with Ted Mcginley( Marcy's husband on married with children,the quarterback of the jocks in revenge of the nerds,coach on the end of happy days) almost 16 years ago hes actually married to a cousin of mine ...
and His wife GIGI Rice (she was on the delta burke show ,and a night att he Roxberry ,and a few others i can't think of at the moment

I've met Dee Schneider, Rhea Pearlman, Michael Rosenbaum, Jason Segel... no one super exciting

Yep! I know this is very sad....but i've seen Huge fearnly-whittinstall (SP?!?!).........it was a very...Funny experience! lol!
I don't think i've met anyone else......
Spice girls back stage....
Thats about it!

Back