do guys mind if a girl doesn't smoke or drink or party and doesn't have a lot

J

jgirl

of friends? i'm almost seventeen and i don't want to sound conceited but i think i'm a pretty girl. i don't smoke, drink (i've gotten really drunk once in my entire life and haven't since), or do any drugs. i'm not a party girl at all. i eat really healthy and exercise. i hate drama and i don't like hanging out with a lot of people. i have some good friends. i like to just go shopping with a close friend, or hang out and watch a movie. i'm not into being with people who i don't like or who aren't very nice. i like being a real person who likes to talk with someone instead of party and i much rather go get some tea with a friend than go to a party or club. i don't have a ton of friends and i'm wondering if this would bother a guy. i want a bf who likes me for who i am and won't think i'm a loser for not having many friends. i want a good guy who's caring and doesn't really like parting or smoking or drinking either but is normal, funny like i am, and down to earth. are there guys like this?

Back