why won't my blackberry curve charge?

merlehyrkas

Jul 6, 2008
my blackberry curve was going dead, so I plugged my charger in the wall, and plugged in the phone for a few hours. When I went to get it off the charger, it had gone dead, and now my friends charger doesn't make my phone respond either! Anyone have any problems with this?

My curve is having a similar problem, when i plug it into the wall charger or a USB into a computer the indicator light goes red for a few seconds then turns off. It doesn't seem to be charging, when I am able to turn it on it will go for a few seconds and then say low-power and shut back off.
If anyone has any quick solutions for a phone not under warranty it would be greatly appreciated!

I have the same problem!And i neeed an answer!please!

I've had that problem before & the charging port on my phone's motherboard had come loose and disconnected from the motherboard.

question

mine only charges with my car charger and this is getting me mad how do i fix it i cant connect to a computer or wall charger itll charge for 3 seconds thats it i take it out and put it half way in and sometimes itll charge it half way

my bb does almost the same... i plug it, the red light comes on for a couple of seconds then a screen comes up with a battery and a thunder bolt across it and it wont charge... can someone help please?

I have had the same problem with my previous phone from two years ago, now my blackberry that is a year old is doing the same thing. Here is the ANSWER: The inside of the phone where you plug in the charger, it is bent inside, or is messed up. It has been moved around too much on the charger, so therefore, the metal inside won't react with the charger inside. You will have to get a new phone. ONly way to fix it. Sorry.

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW! It sucks so much, and so does this BlackBerry. It has way too many glitches and won't charge at all. I hate this...I don't have time to get a new phone right now, what can I do??

I am having the same problem and I got mine 2 weeks ago. If someone gave an answer I would be very grateful.

i've heard some people have this problem if they haven't charged their phones in a while. i had this happen to my curve when i came back from overseas, where they had a different AC power rating for the sockets i plugged into. then when i came home and plugged in, it didn't work at first. i unplugged it, waited a couple of hours and tried it on an outlet at work and it charged again. nothing wrong with mine. don't panic right away, try a different outlet and give it time.

Hi, i am having the exact same issue. did anyone find a solution??

I NEED HELP FAST

i have the bent insides problem and i need a solution that doesn't involve replacing the damn thing

Hii i have a bb curve 8520
Even tough i put my phone to charge it would show its charging but it wouldnt
I nee dhelp please :)
thanks

I had the exact same problem and I found that if you leave the phone on charge and take the battery out then put it back in the phone begins to charge, hope this solves some problems

I had the exact same problem and I found that if you leave the phone on charge and take the battery out then put it back in the phone begins to charge, hope this solves some problems

This one worked for me (so far anyway), I have the battery with lightning bolt and looks to be working.

Back