Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    alittlehelp

I have a 93 Geo Tracker and it quit. charged...

...the battery, No fire, changed fuses. What could it be? We just put in a new motor and were trying to start the car. While turning it over it quit. There is no power at all. No lights not even when a charged battery is put in. (cables are good and terminals are clean and tight. I have tried to jump it even. I figure the reason it would not start is the timing needs set. What would keep it from having power besides the battery? Thank-you

tamkub75
    try to change the voltage regulator!

n_y_bill
    If you dont have lights with a fully charged battery or when attempting to jump it is definately in the wiring. When you changed the motor did you make sure you reattached all the grounds to the block? Also you said it quit while turning over so it sounds to me the load shoted something out. Go over all wires again.