Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

iphone ringtones

i have created many ringtones before, and i have recently restored my iphone, now im tryin to sync these ringtones again, it showes them as being on the phone, however when i go to settings on the phone i cant find them!

Anyone have any ideas? thanks,

Unregistered

Ringtones WONT Sync

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have created many ringtones before, and i have recently restored my iphone, now im tryin to sync these ringtones again, it showes them as being on the phone, however when i go to settings on the phone i cant find them!
    Anyone have any ideas? thanks,
    Im having the exact same problem! My iphone worked perfectly fine until i unplugged my iphone while it was syncing to itunes. Now everything (musics, movies, apps, etc) syncs EXCEPTS my ringtones!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Drag the ringtones first onto your ITUNES RINGTONES in your library (its on the left bar as well) and then from there, drag the ringtones into your IPHONE RINGTONES folder. It worked for me!

Unregistered
    yup same issue with me. help please!

buttonflie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've tried all the methods to create and add a ring tone.It won't appear in my iPhone ringtones folder. What is it doesn't iTunes and iPhine allow you to create ringtones and use them with out 'buying' them?
    I recently experienced the same issue .. the ring tone file appeared in the ring tone folder on iTunes but not in the ring tone folder on iPhone .. What it turned out to be is that I needed to high light the iPhone device under iTunes while the iPhone was plugged in and wait for the various tabs to come up on the main screen. 1 of the tabs is a ring tone tab. Click on that tab and you will see that ring tones is SYNC box UNCHECKED defaulted OFF. Check that box and re-sync the phone. The new ring tone file should appear under the iPhone's ring tone folder

mysterious...
    all your ringtones must be on the ringtone library of your itunes and just drag it to your iphone and it will work...mine is manually manage music and videos...

Unregistered
    BRILLIANT!!!!! It finally freakin worked!!!!

Unregistered

Headphones

I had the same problem...mine are all 30 sec they show up on my itunes ringtones and on my iphone rintones when connected to the computer but when i try to find them in my phone, they are not there

Unregistered
    Solution: Turn on "Manually manage my songs" and then simply click and drag them from iTunes ringtones to iPhone ringtones

Unregistered
    This is really annoying ! I have all my personnally made ringtones in my ringtones folder of iTunes, but it just won't sync. They are all below 29secs ! I don't get it. Why is it so complicated !!! Grrrrr

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast