hi i need to unlock my samsung SGH-C300?

wasifr

Jul 5, 2008
Hi I Am Buying New Samsung Sgh-c300 With Orange Network .but Now I Want To Use An Other Net Work In Same Mobile Phone But It Is Locked By Orange Network How Can I Used Other Network Plz Help Me Thanks

I think you might need to ask the Customer Service for the unlocked code for free or you can go to local stores to have it unlocked but that costs money. I've never heard of that network before, I think you might also have to activate your phone with the service you want to use with.

Say you buy a phone from Telus you can't just go and change it becasue you would have to cancel your contract (plan) go to the new network ask them if they the SAME phone if they do they have to reconfigure the settings. And no it's no possible because the network signal is already in the phone so you would have to get a new phone

HI!!!

There are many methods for unlocking mobile phones, that is through software, codes,calculator,some tools , hardware and all ,but in that codes are best one,because it is easy to understand the instructions and enter into your mobile ,just give your IMEI number, country & network lock ,
then you can get the unlock code..........
For the good place to get the unlock code for your mobile phone, Just visit this site The Unlock Arena , It provides the step by step instructions and simple methods for unlocking mobile phones at a safe way...........
Once you get the unlock code after that you can switch your mobile as you wish network...........

Back