would it be okay to pop by his party?

hyperchik

Jul 4, 2008
i like this guy and hes having a party and fireworks tonite we live a few houses down from eachother, and i used to go but this time i was kinda/ kinda not invited.

i think he likes me to.

also is this embaressing to you?
i was wet(actually soaked)from the rain and covered in grass(from attempting tto do a cartwheel) then he saw me and we talked for a while then i ran off and slipped and looked rele weird.

so thank you<3

No. It's rude to show up at a party uninvited. It's not the best way to endear yourself to him. Find a way to get an invitation.

hey sweetie. boys are amazing creatures. they love when we do stupid things. my boyfriend likes to laugh at me when i do silly things but then we might be cuddling and he will tell me he thought i was so cute when i blah blah blah. If you truly believe that he likes you too then totally go for it. But be rational. If he honestly did NOT invite you then i wouldn't go, but that's just me. follow your gut. sometime spontaneity is what boys are attracted to the most. however, if you do go act like yourself and maybe you'll score a kiss during the finale ;-)

If I'm in ur possition I will go to the party and talk to him and tell him about the way I feel towards him...

Back