nework lock code for samsung e250?

amyh

May 19, 2008
i have found old codes online but they dont seem to work! my phone is on vodafone but i want to put an orange sim in it. it is now showing that the only thing still active on there is the network lock and autosubset lock. what codes do i need please? also, can i have it idiot fashion if anyone can help - which if any simcard to i put in when i type the network code in? i have tried 00000000 but this doesnt work, have tried it twice, so now only got 8 attempts left.

My suggestion is to call the network themselves, and asking them about unlocking your phone.

It'll cost you a few quid, but atleast you know what your doing, most networks nowadays unlock phones so they get the cash instead of dodgy phone unlockers.

i have found old codes online but they dont seem to work! my phone is on vodafone but i want to put an orange sim in it. it is now showing that the only thing still active on there is the network lock and auto subset lock. what codes do i need please? also, can i have it idiot fashion if anyone can help - which if any simcard to i put in when i type the network code in? i have tried 00000000 but this doesnt work, have tried it twice, so now only got 8 attempts left.

Network lock indicates that your Samsung E250 is locked with your current network . You can get code from any of the online vendors like SimpleUnlocking.com and get free unlocking instructions from MobileUnlockGuide.com to unlock it . You can use 00000000 to remove auto subset lock .

Back